1 Use of the content in the App
- 1.1 Within the App users can search, store and share places they love (‘Soulpicks’) as well as discover new places shared by other users. Most information about these places comes from other users or third parties (e.g., Google). We are not responsible for the information of other users and third parties.
- 1.2 The information made available throughout the App is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no representation about the suitability or accuracy of the information, and we disclaim any and all warranties, including warranties regarding quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights.
2 Personal data
- 2.2 You acknowledge and agree that by using the App, you may view or receive personal data of other users. You will at all times take all reasonable steps to protect and keep their data confidential and only use their data for your use of the App.
3 Intellectual property rights
- 3.1 The title and ownership of intellectual property rights of the App remain and shall remain with Soulpicks B.V. We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable and non-transferrable license to download and use the App (and the content within the App) solely for your personal use and with due regard of the following limitations: You are not entitled to: (i) Copy, reproduce, assign, sub-license, disclose or otherwise make the App and any parts thereof (including, for example, the content) available to third parties; (ii) Modify, adapt and/or create derivative works based on the App or any part thereof; (iii) Delete or alter any trademark, trade name, logo, copyright notice, notice of reservation of rights, or limitation or exclusion of liability included in the App.
- 3.3 By uploading content (such as photos, texts or other personal matters) to the App, you grant us the right to use this content within the App, for your personal use and depending on your privacy settings also to display to other users. We are entitled to remove your content if other users report it, and we find that the content is unlawful, may cause problems or otherwise violates any law or our policies.
4 Limitation of liability
- 4.1 Although we take the utmost care of the App, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors, defects, bugs or other imperfections, including incomplete or incorrect content. The use of the App and the content is entirely at your own risk. We are never liable for any damage resulting from the use of the App (including the use of the content uploaded to the App).